BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

9:20 a.m. Quick update

Sammy is quite comfy where s/he is so we're still waiting for Baby Szala! I had a Dr's appointment yesterday and the heartbeat is excellent and the baby is still playing soccer with my organs so all is well there. I have an ultrasound this afternoon to make sure the Baby is doing well and that it is safe to wait to induce labour. Should I not have the baby this weekend, I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday, August 1st. FYI - My 7 year old niece guessed July 30th, Mike's cousin Shannon guessed August 1st, and our friend Chris Benjamin guessed first thing on August 2nd. The belly photo is from Father's Day.

We'll be sure to keep you posted! PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home