BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Monday, October 23, 2006










Sorry for the long delay since the last post - we're still recovering from Thanksgiving! Lily had her first snowfall on October 12th! It didn't stick around long but made for a sweet photo! On October 15th Mike and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary. To celebrate we spent the day together and made a great meal. The photo of two happy parents and screaming baby in the living room was taken to commemorate the day! I've also posted a photo from our wedding day. The photo of Lily laying beside a measuring tape was taken at 0h30 on October 18th - as she turned 11 weeks old! The photos of Lily in bathtub are used to show how different she looks, just by changing the angle of the camera! She is constantly changing and it's just awesome to witness! This past weekend my good friend Christie (we met nearly 20 years ago in Grade 5!) returned to Beeton for a visit. She brought her girlfriend Jenny, and her 8 month old son, Owen (Christie's other three children stayed with their dads). Owen and Lily hit it off instantly :-) This weekend coming up we're celebrating Liz's 31st birthday, and wishing Grandma Brenda Szala a Happy Birthday from afar! Have a great week and we'll post more later - likely after Halloween and the birthday party. PPS

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Baby Lily is so sweet. She is confusing me though. One minute I think she looks like her father, the next I think she looks like her Mommy. I guess she just has the best of both worlds. Love your site, my sister and I check it out often.

Leah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home