BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007




Hello Folks!

Sorry for neglecting the site, however it's crunch time at school! I've handed in all of my assignments (yeah!) and only have an Educational Psychology exam to write tomorrow then my Social Foundations in Education exam to write on Friday then I'm done with classroom portion. Then I move onto teaching! I'm teaching a grade 10 Canadian History where I get the Baby Boom unit and a Grade 12 The West and the World class where we're going to be discovering Industrialisation, Restoration & Revolution then Nationalism & National Movements- seriously!

Hope all is well out there!
These photos are of Lily at 15 1/2 months old playing with her train set. She makes the most awesome sounds as she 'chugga chugga chew chews' around the kitchen!

Well my studies are calling me, will update later! Cheers, PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home