BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

March has been a great month! Sorry for the delay in posting photos - I've been knee deep in summer job applications and working on my practicum. I'm really enjoying teaching my LifeSkills class. I work with 9 developmental and behavioural students, two Educational Assistants, a service dog and a terrific associate teacher/mentor. The most challenging is the system - the education system has NO IDEA what it takes to educate the students in my class - they're clueless! But my associate teacher is showing me the ropes and it's going really well. It's sad, but two weeks down, only two left to go! Then I have two days off, then my flight to France! However, between now and then I need to get a summer job. Thus far the response has been 'we'd love to hire you, but you're too qualified for a summer job here' ARGH - I'll keep you posted!







Four month old Sarah

Nana and Lily saying the deer are 'all gone'
The deer we saw at Nana's

Lily's first Easter Egg hunt..


Papa and his granddaughters: 15 month old Cora, Four month old Sarah, 8 year old Katie and 19 month old Lily


Lily has discovered chocolate eggs!

My 10 year old nephew - Johnathan

What is this shiny thing....?

The crew during the Easter Egg hunt.

Cora is enthralled!

Two and a half year old Jojo
Four month old Sarah and her Nana


Four year old David wants to show us what he found!

Lily and her Daddy playing with her favourite toys - her farm puppets!

Lily and her Dad singing to French Songs

There are four months between the girls!

Baby Sarah is being loved by her Uncle Mike.
Lily discovered my scarf drawer and has decided she needs accessories for our outing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home