BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What a week!

Well to begin with, I got a letter from the University of Ottawa informing me that the score from my oral and written testing didn't meet the standards needed to get into their Teacher's College for French. It was a blow to my confidence to be honest. I'm nervous about the other two, Western and UofT, but their process is different as I have to be accepted first (letters are sent out April 2nd) and then I do a proficiency test. I'm going to check with them to see what their testing format is so I can be better prepared. C'est la vie :-)

Mom's surgery went well last Thursday. She has/had tennis and golf elbow so they went in to clean up the scar tissue and do some mending. She's in a cast until this Friday then she has staples for a week then she has some physio. If all goes well she'll be back to work around the 26th of March. Just before Mom's surgery we all got together for lunch at McDonald's! To view each photo individually, click on the photo.



Cool Slideshows



I must thank my cousin Allison for introducing me to the slideshows. I'm now hooked! I hope you enjoy them!

Lily turned 7 months on Friday. Here is a series of photos to commemorate it. The knitted dress was made by Mike's Grandmother.



Cool Slideshows




This past weekend Mike and some friends took a roadtrip to Detroit for an NHL game and I hung out in London with Leeat, Kyle and Rebecca. Lily and I attended our first Puram and it was FUN (photos will be forthcoming, once Leeat emails them to me)! We spent Saturday with Leeat and group, Sunday night with Krista and her puppy Brutus, visited with Christie and three of her four kids on Monday.


Cool Slideshows

3 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

Pamela, sorry to hear about the French scores. It seems they took their poor planning out on you. The system at Western seems to make more sense.

I love the slideshow concept, you'll have to splain how that's done to me.

Hope Mom recovers well. Kisses to all!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Good job on the slideshows. I must have them posted on 4 or 5 different sites, they are alot of fun.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Leah said...

I hope Aunt Mary is feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home