BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Thursday, May 24, 2007



I don't know about you out there, but us here in Beeton are experiencing some pretty spectacular days. Yesterday Lily and I spent the afternoon with our Ontario cousins! We've got some great photos from it. Liz is standing proud as she is currently four months pregnant. David decided that he wasn't going to stand still while I took a photo, so he gave me an action shot.
I'm sitting with David and Whalen in one photo, in another its just the girls; the three of us with our daughters, 7 year old Katie, 9 month old Lily and 5 month old Cora.

We have some individual shots of Johnny, Katie, and Cora. There are also some fun shots of Lily showing off her new 'using-fingers-to-walk' routine :-)

At the bottom there are three photos from today. Mike and I hadn't planned on being in Beeton for the summer so we only have winter clothes here so we went to our storage unit to hunt down some non-maternity summer clothes for me. My brother-in-law Chris is getting married to Dana on June 30th and I've offered to make the necklaces for the ladies. I'm sporting two samples that I've done up. Well, Lily is off to bed and the house if cool enough I might be able to get to sleep.

Hope you're all having fun :-)

PPS







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home