BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Happy 1st Birthday Olyvia J!
It's wild to think that 12 months ago Jennifer had her baby and that nine months ago I had mine - time really does fly! I attempted to have the usual pose for Lily for her 9 months photo but she was MUCH more interested in playing with the 'other' baby! Or standing by the coffee table!

The photo of Lily laughing was taken this morning with her first try of bananas - she LOVES them! I should have tried them earlier! I'm not sure why she made such a sour face when she was holding her Dora cup since all she was working on were some Cheerios and her pear juice - I thought it was a fun face! Maybe she caught sight of her WILD hair!

I'd like to thank my niece Katie for her great gift of a Frog bath blanket. Katie is such a considerate person, it makes my heart smile. SO, there is also a photo of Lily and her new towel.

We're traveling to London tomorrow for the weekend so that we can do get some things in place for me for school. We're VERY much looking forward to seeing Kyle and Rebecca. Hope you each have a safe and fun weekend! PPS





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home