BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Monday, June 04, 2007

It's now official! I've registered for my courses for the Fall! I've got classes I have to take then three electives. I selected Computers (I'm told it is a fun class and the work is done in the classroom so no homework to compete with home time with Lily!), Teaching Grade 7&8 (my French and History class concentrate on teaching high school and I'd like to see if teaching 7&8 is something that interests me) and my last elective is Teaching French Immersion (new French Immersion schools being built all the time, so this is something for me to consider). I've got two semesters, in my first semester I'm in school Mon & Wed 8:30-12,30 Tues I have classes 8:30-10:30 then again 2:30-6:30, and Thursday 8:30-12:30. This is hopefully going to work since I've got the afternoons off and perhaps if Mike gets a job teaching the class could be in the afternoon and then we wouldn't have to worry about childcare for Lily (let's cross our fingers we're so lucky!)

PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home