BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I had a GREAT 30th Birthday Party! I was surrounded by my family (less my husband who was off educating students) and chocolate ice cream cake!

Cora is telling Connie she too wants some cake!


David is experiencing brain freeze from the cake!

Lily is drooling over the chocolate cake! Jojo thought Lily needed some so he fed it to her!


My niece Katie is one of the most giving people I know! She bought me my gift with her own money! She got me tape for my crafts!


Lily at the park.

Happy Birthday to me!

Brain Freeze for Katie!


Looking Sassy of 30!


Here is Liz at 21 weeks pregnant with baby Sarah.

Katie is such a super help pulling around Lily in the back and Whalen and David in the front.

Jojo really wanted Papa to teeter-totter with him.

Here's the family (less Mike ~ at work, Anthony ~ in Holland and Donald ~ in Ottawa)

The Szala Family

Checking out the changes in the neighbour's yard.

Whalen is LOVING the bubbles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home