BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Monday, June 18, 2007


One of my latest creations, I made it for our family photo shoot that took place Saturday.

Lily is such a sweet kid!

I LOVE this photo of Lily and her eldest cousin, Johnny! (NB, if only each of you could hear how hard Mike is laughing when he sees this photo of our beloved and he squeals "We've got such a fat baby! She's got negative neck in that photo!)

This is the Father's Day Card that I made for Mike in celebration of his first Father's Day. I had fun doing it up!

This is Lily helping Mike open up his Father's Day gift.

Lizzie looking all Sassy!

Hi Sweet Cora!

Happy Father's Day Lyle!

Happy father's Day, Bob (Lizzy's husband)

Like lightening, Mike is off!

Anthony ain't too far behind!

Ain't they cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home