BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Friday, December 07, 2007














Happy Holidays! In preparation for the Holidays we took our annual Szala Family Christmas Photo. Lily was not impressed with a) having to wear a dress AND tights and b) having to stand still! It took a while, but we got one! Earlier this week we got snow and Lily watched as Mike and I shoveled the walkways in the neighbourhood. She's okay withe the cold part but she doesn't like the wet part! Earlier this week we went to David & Leeat's to take part in a Hanukkah celebration with them. Lily LOVES her Kyle and doubly so when he reads to her! She also enjoyed her potatoe pancakes :-) We have a box of puppets that Lily enjoys playing with (although her all time favourite is the Cabbage Patch doll I had when I was a kid!). In some of the photos Lily and I are playing with them. She enjoys putting things into containers (cans into the recycle - full or empty!, etc.) Now she's figured out she fits into boxes - its a riot!

Well, I've got 15 tests and 10 essays I need to mark in addition to preparing lessons for my last week of practicum (then I'm on holidays until Jan 7th - YIPPEEE) so I ought to get going! Enjoy!
PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home