BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tonight we had a treat and ate wings from Ring-a-Wing. Lily took the opportunity to eat her wing like an ice cream :-) After dinner we played at the park and blew bubbles. Tonight was the first time Lily said her last name, Szala - which is no small feat! I wrote Szala on a ball we were taking outside to the park and she asked 'what doin'?" and I told her I was writing our last name on the ball and I said 'Szala' and she repeated it! So I got her on video saying her last name for the second time in her life! It's really neat to hear this soon to be 22 month old say her first and last name with such accuracy :-) PPS

Lily is getting set to run after the bubbles! It was about 24 degrees Celsius here today!

Our #1 Kid :-)

Lily hanging out on the whale at our park outside our front door.
My ice cream!




1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

that's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home