BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hi there :-)

The top photo of Lily 'attacking' Mike was taken this afternoon. I love that he works from home/library and therefore gets to spend LOTS of time with Lily and I. I know we're a stronger family because of it.

Here are some photos of Lily from this past weekend. Lily has really taken to eating her feet. It's funny but I don't ever recall being able to bend that way!!
We spent this past weekend hanging out with my younger sister Connie and her family (husband Anthony, 11 year old brother-in-law Donald, 2 year old son Whalen and 7 week old daughter Cora). We went skating and enjoyed some great company at their place. It was Whalen's first time on the ice! On Sunday, Mike, Lily and I went skating together. I failed to get a photo of that as I was too busy fretting about Mike holding Lily while on the ice! Happy to report no casualties!

If I could title the photo of Lily 'holding' Cora's hand it would be "I'll show you how to bust out of here". :-)

We also experienced a tragedy as a neighbour of theirs collapsed and we went to his aid but it was in vain as he passed. It's saddening to think of the CPR training one takes and how very little relevance it has during a real life situation. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Paul's family.

May each of you have a good week filled with laughter, love and good times! PPS









1 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

sorry to hear about your neighbour, must have been a frightening experience. even though the revival efforts did not succeed I applaud the attempt - it's extremely difficult to keep one's head in that kind of situation.

on a happier note, lily is looking more and more like her daddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home