BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April 2, 2007

Dear Pamela,

"On behalf of the Faculty of Education, The University of Western Ontario, I am very pleased to offer you admission to the Bachelor of Education program for the academic year 2007-2008. Congratulations!" Robert B. Macmillan, Ph.D. Associate Dean

Yippeee!!!!!!!

I got the 'big' envelope this morning from Western, in London, ON. It's quite likely that we'll be moving to London this summer. I haven't heard anything from the University of Toronto and Ottawa was a no.

I'll keep you posted!!


PPS

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Congratulations!!!!! I wish we could move to London. I am very jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home