BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This is our 100th blog posting! It's funny as it is also the day before our Baby turns one! Tomorrow, Lily Rosemary Szala will celebrate her first birthday! WOW! I visited the different postings on the blog and I am overwhelmed with how quickly this year has gone! I have to admit that I've really enjoyed myself! Lily has turned into a curious, healthy and most of all HAPPY little girl and I'm so very proud of all that she has done and am excited to think of what this upcoming year will bring us.

Today Lily and I hung out in the garden. I hope you enjoy the photos half as much as she enjoyed the peas!


The first photo is totally Lily in deep concentration!




I love this photo as it shows the size of Lily's hand in comparison to a pea pod. It's fitting that her nickname is Lily Pod!

Mom is mourning the loss of her garden as she will be leaving some of it behind for the new owners.




This is a photo of Lily in the kitchen this afternoon. It was HOT here and she sought respite in the fridge! She also found the grapes there, so I had to cut some up for her!

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I feel for your mom - I was really sad when I had to leave my garden behind, too.

And Lily is looking so great! Happy first birthday, little one!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy First Birthday Lily!!

xo Teri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home