BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Thursday, December 13, 2007














12 Days until Christmas and one day left in my practicum - how great is life!? Well, we've had a hectic week despite all the work Mike and I have been doing. This past weekend Connie and Liz took their families for Family Photos - at the end are the fruits of their labour. Baby Sarah is now weighing over 11 pounds!!

This past weekend Lily, Mike and I met Karen and Ava for a tour around Victoria Park here in London to watch all the beautiful lights! It was spectacular! We've also got some photos of Lily just hanging out, reading a book or jumping on the bed (merci Grandmaman pour la chemise :-)

The photo of Lily with the little white square is how she greeted the photo of our buddy Donald! She LOVES Donald and carried around his photo for HOURS after we got it in the mail. It's now hanging on the wall where she 'talks' to him! It's a riot!

Sigh, I have many papers and tests to mark in time for my last day, so with that I leave you! Enjoy your night! PPS

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Love all the pics. Nice family photo of the Liz's family. How she found the time, I'll never know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home