BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

We celebrated Father's Day by heading out to Storybook Gardens with Anthony, Whalen and Cora. We had a lot of fun!
Whalen and the whale :-)

Cora is loving the hat!

Lily enjoying her time!
Mike and Lily are making a run for it!

Whalen LOVED the splash pad!

These kids have some great balance!



Mike is explaining to Lily that the boy peacock is trying to 'get it on' with the girl peacock...

Whalen, Lily and Cora playing in the puddle...

Mike. Lily and the card I made him for Father's Day.
They ARE related!
Lily and her slide!
I like to reward myself with necklaces when I complete goals. This is a red coral design that I've been working on for the same amount of time as my degree in Education!


On Saturday we had a BBQ at the house and invited a few friends over to celebrate graduation. here is Cora counting the pebbles in the park.

I took my rented hood and gown to Victoria Park for some photos with the family!


Professor Smith presenting me with the Helen G. Mitchell Award (a.k.a. the French award) I received this award at the OMLTA conference in April but was recognized at the Awards Ceremony.


Karen and I with our flowers from our families!

This is a photo of Lyle taking a photo of Mike taking a photo of me being hooded during convocation. I received my Bachelor Degree in Education with Distinction on Friday.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

congrats Pamela, well earned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home