BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What a great week! It started with brunch at Stéphanie and Robin's on Saturday. Mike was raised in Craven, Saskatchewan. There are a few of his classmates from his high school, Luther College that live in Toronto so we got together! Then early this week Szala Childcare was in full force as we had Whalen yesterday and Liz's kids today. Lily loves being around her cousins. Who wouldn't love being catered to!


Luther College Grads of 1998 or is that 2024?! Darren Smart, Adam McNair in the back and Mike & Lily Szala with Stéphanie Backman in the front.

Stéph is hanging out with Lily. Lily is loving the hat that Robin and Stéph gave her.

Stéphanie fell in love with our Lily :-)

Whalen was showing me how clean his hands were after his apple and PB snack. Lily and I watched him yesterday afternoon as Connie and Cora had an appointment.



Szala family shot on St. Patrick's Day.

Mom is known for her dining room table themed decor. At Easter she brings out her 'Easter Tree' Here is Donald and Whalen pointing out all of its glory.

Man, I hope I look as good at 50 as my Mom does! Here is Mom holding Cora. Mom's right arm is healing well since her surgery. She is to return to work sometime next week. It still keeps her up at night, but hopefully she'll soon feel better.

My little brute! She loves to stand on my hip bones and sway to look over my shoulders. She has become a fan of talking. A lot of talking! Jojo claims he understands her ~ I'm glad someone does :-)

When I snapped this photo of Lily and Mike this morning I was struck by how 'old' Lily looked. It's hard for me to think that Lily will be eight months in two weeks. It truly has gone by quickly!


Lily is loving her oat cereal! We'll be moving to foods next week! Look for the updates!


Today while Liz and Katie went to a hair appointment, Mike and I watched Jojo, David and Johnny. Jojo loved being near the 'baby'! Even when she took off his socks!

Cora is enjoying her time in Lily's Bumbo Chair. This chair is designed to support infants as they're learning to sit. The weight capacity is 22 lbs - Lily has 1/2 pound left to enjoy the chair!

1 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Uh- I think we graduated in 1994. Although, I am an ENGLISH student and not a MATH student...

Actually, I wouldn't mind being four years younger. We can say 1998!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home