BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Sunday, December 30, 2007














Christmas update! Well, I'm sad to report that our 10 day vacation with Lily is in its final 12 hours as she is back in daycare tomorrow and Mike and I back to school/work. We've had an awesome last 10 days as we got to visit with some great friends and celebrate Christmas with my family. To start it off Lily and I spread some joy at a local seniors residence where one of my friend's mother resides. It was AWESOME to see the seniors react to the ever so charming Lily! The photo of her in the black dress in front of the tree is from our volunteering day.

Chris and Miia were in London during their trip to Toronto, Patricia was in Newmarket during her trip to Canada as well as getting to celebrate our nephew David's fourth birthday! PLUS Christmas at my parents new home in Markdale! All very exciting! We also got to spend some time with Kyle and Rebecca, very cool! Mom and Lyle's new place has been in the works since early Sept 2007 when they broke ground! On Thurs Dec 20th water was hooked up and they moved in on the 21st! Mike, Lily and I landed on the 23rd and stayed until the 27th! The house is actually being built by my Dad and a myriad of relatives and friends in different trades. Its just as my parents have been planning for the past twenty years! Lily was so at home there it was great. The one photo of the trees is in their backyard, if you look in the middle you should be able to see a deer. Yup, a deer! Christmas Eve day we saw 6 deer walk across the ridge! True rural living! This hill also makes a perfect toboggan hill! Lily loved going down on the tire tube with Mike!

We're looking forward to a cozy New Years with some friends here in London. I'd like to wish each of you a safe, fun and memorable New Years! PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home