BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008





So, here's the deal - I misplaced my camera about two weeks ago and in a fit of feeling as though I was missing a limb, I bought a new camera on sale. Those who know me, know I'm not kidding when I state I feel as though part of me was missing! So, today while cleaning up, Mike comes across our old camera (seriously!). SO here is the dilemma. I've fallen in love with my new camera but there is NOTHING wrong with my old one. I've still got the receipt and I've got till the weekend to return the new camera. SO, I've taken photos with each camera, posted them to see if anyone can see the difference! Just email me if you can or if I'm just losing it :-)

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Chris Benjamin said...

no comment on the camera, but i love your kid's mullet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home