BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What a hectic couple of weeks! Now that the school year is winding down, Principals are sorting out what jobs they've got available so I've been going steady putting out job applications all over the place! On a similar note, we found out that Mike got a gig at Guelph for one class that he's very excited about! We also found out that Lily has been accepted into the childcare centre that is 200feet from where I went to school this past year (8 minute walk from home)! This means bye-bye 13 hours of driving a month (that's how long it takes us to drive Lily to her daycare that is south of downtown).

Every since she was little, her tongue would go to the side of her mouth anytime she was thinking.... Before...


After...


Our own little Lily Monkey!

We're counting down the days until this wading pools opens up at the Hippo Park!

Lily got a helmet and LOVES to wear her 'Tigger Helmit"

Lily is helping her Daddy weed...

Lily running towards her Daddy who is weeding in garden to tell him about the balloon in the sky.

Here I am sporting one of my newest necklaces :-) Mike bought these beads for me for Christmas pre-Lily and I just figured I should get some wear out of them.

Lily and I enjoying our first (of many, I'm sure!) craft session together. I showed her how to make a tulip using pipecleaner, egg carton and googly eyes :-) We're very much looking forward to heading up to the lake this weekend - yippeee!! We'll have some photos next week!

PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home