BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Friday, September 26, 2008

An odd thing happened earlier this week. On Monday night, during my beading get-together, TVARRIS (the computer system responsible for assigning supply work) called and cancelled my supply job on Tuesday. I was disappointed because a)its a class I enjoy working for a teacher I like and b) it was pay! So on Tuesday Lily and I went to the Children's Museum to check out their new music exhibit. When I got home afterwards there was a message on my machine from the school wondering why I wasn't at the school!!! It turns out that the teacher had to adjust the job specs and the system cancelled the job. I've been in touch with both the teacher and the school and they were apologetic of the system malfunction. Fear not, I'm going to be doing another four days of supply work for this teacher in the next three weeks!

On the positive side, Lily and I had a blast at the Children's Museum! We got there before it opened so I was able to take some outside shots of Lily :-)


The ladies and their creations! Awesome work Ladies!


Lily is playing hide-and-seek with me :-)


Lily loves to run! The hat she is wearing was knitted for her by her Grandmama (Mike's grandma Wolfe in Regina)



The goal of the Children's Museum is to encourage exploration for children. The newest exhibit, Music for All, is a great place! Lily loves her music so it kept her busy for most of our visit!
When you petal the bike, the energy that it creates pushes its way through a set of pipes throughout the room and makes music!


Lily is giving me kisses :-)

Lily and I in front of the Children's Museum.

Lily sitting on a stump.

Yoda McDonald. :-)
Lily's grocery store.


The music exhibit. The large pipes reaching to the ceiling are connected to the bikes.

Lily likes the sounds that the guitars make. She


It took a while, but she figured out how to hold the guitar :-)

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Good good good......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home