BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy to report that I made it through my first supply gig ever with flying colours! It helped that it was a school where I was a student teacher and I had some of the students from my history class in the French class I was teaching. I'm at Pathways for two more days then it's up to word-of-mouth and some self-marketing to let teachers know I'm available to supply. I've got 8 days in the next four weeks - its at least a start!

Great and exciting news ~ Lily's shingles are almost all gone! Yippee! She was such a great little trooper through it all.


If only you could hear her giggle, too!

Lily is trying to pry Mike's mouth open and feed him her fingers.
Our Lily at 25 months old.
Roar ~ it's a scary monster jumping out from behind the tree!


Look at me, mommy!
This freaks me out ~ when Mike gives Lily an under-duck that causes her to become so close to upside down!

Lily loves her swings!


Lily was on her duck watching her dad act crazy on his elephant.

Lily and I hanging out at the swing part behind the townhouses.

Enjoy your week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home