BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Lily is now 2! Wow, I seriously can't believe it! I'm still working on trimming down the 600 (seriously!) photos I took at her birthday to post. I'll be doing that next. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures from our long holiday weekend!

Szala Family :-)

Mom is convinced she wants a kayak. Aunt Kate and Aunt Heather told her she couldn't go around the lake with them until she tipped it. I told her to relax, my first kayak tipping was 12 years ago in the Bay of Fundy!

My new do. My younger sister, Connie, wants to know when it'll grow in :-) Gotta love siblings!

My cousin Hana loving the bubbles!

A sincere thank you to the folks who gave my daughter the ring that made her tongue green!


Lily, her Mom (31 yrs) and her Great Grandma Pilon (80 yrs)

'No, Mama, I see! ' Lily's subtle way of telling me its her turn to look at the photos.

Nana, her lilies and her Lily Pod.

Lily loves the lake. She enjoys being to investigate everything and to discover cool, and often gooey things.

Lily and her daddy at the lake..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home