BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


At LOOOOONG last, I have sent off chapters 1 through 4 to my supervisor for his consideration. This has been a long time coming, and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into this, and it looks much better than it did before. I can only hope that my supervisor feels the same way.

Sorry for the non-Lily programming, but Pamela deemed this to be "bloggable" material. I'll have another segment in the near future on medical information.

MS

1 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Ah - I can't wait to be where you are!!! I am just writing major field papers right now - perhaps I can turn them into Chapter 1 next year... Congrats to you, Mike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home