BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Monday, October 20, 2008

In addition to Lily's 'directions' she is filled with hilarious quotes:

"Mommy, you no knock up Daddy in the car"
We were driving in the car, I was driving and Mike in the passenger seat when he said something that warranted a punch in the shoulder. Lily, sitting in the back, was a witness to this and, in her own words, asked me not to hit Daddy.

"Mommy, you go make some noise with Daddy"
I was putting Lily to bed while Mike was doing dishes when something made a loud noise in the kitchen. Lily asked what it was and I said it was Daddy making noise in the kitchen. She then instructed me to join him.

"Mommy me pick you up"
When Lily wants picked up she says "me pick you up", since that's what I say when I'm asking her if she'd like picked up - so she sees it as a command rather then a question.

Lily is SOOOO much fun to be with!

PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home