BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What a great birthday! Mike took Lily and I to Delta Armouries for dinner tonight then we went to Marble Slab for ice cream! What a fantastic time! (and yes, I'm sporting a new hairdo and Mike shaved his beard!)


Lily enjoying her meal...

Here is the Delta in the background - Lily calls it the Castle :-)

Fantastic dinner finished off by Birthday mousse!

The staff were great and let Lily take over the floor!

Here were are in the middle of the dining room.

Lily giving her Daddy big hugs! I don't know if its the kid or the tie that 's cutting off the air!

Marble slab lets you add all types of goodies to your ice cream!


I love how Lily has Mike by the tie :-)

Lily telling her Daddy which ice cream cone she'd like :-)
All smiles :-)


Mighty big cone, Lily!

No, I do it Mom! (says Lily as I attempt to clean up the dripping sides)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home