BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy almost Wednesday!

Just a few photos to post as its been hectic here and my camera is seriously dying! For my birthday Mike bought me a digital camera book so we can research to figure out what we really want!

Mike is finalizing his first four chapters to be sent off to his PhD adviser which is HUGE fun news! We'll be sure to keep you posted.

We had the great pleasure of being guests at a high school friend of Mike's, Darren Smart, this past weekend. Mike and I enjoyed beautiful food, music and company while Lily hung out at a B&B with my parents (thank you again for babysitting!

The countdown begins, Lily turns 2 on Saturday!

PPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home