BabySzala

This is a family site to share with friends and family the adventures of starting our family!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy October!

Here are a few images from our Month :-)

Lily hanging out with Kaiden on our way to the park.

Lily playing in the music room at the Children's Museum.

Cora and Lily hanging out on Papa's tractor.

Lily enjoying every ounce of her soup! She even has a special 'soup bib'!

Lily was having an ice cream and I asked if I could have a bite and she said 'No, Mommy, No!" with such authority - along with her actually pulling the ice cream away from me :-)




Lily's little friend on our street is Christopher. Here they are with coordinating lawn mowers.


Lily's enjoying the cookies I baked (from scratch!)

A great big thanks out to Leeat and Heidi for doing such an AWESOME job on Thanksgiving!


Welcome to portable 6 at Tollgate French Immersion - my classroom!


We're doing a poetry lesson in our English class that I've called 'Popcorn Poetry'. Essentially the idea was to get the students to appreciate that poetry is the expression of one's senses through the use of words. So I brought in popcorn and the machine and had them record their 'senses' of the popcorn. It worked really well! Next week they'll be done their poetry anthologies and I'll be posting them on this board.

This is the south facing side of my portable.

Here is a look from the back of my classroom. I hang out a lot at the chalk board :-)

Yup - this is where I spend a load of time during the week!

My portable is the one on the left. Right across the 'street' are corn fields. Immediately behind the school are farmers' fields with crop and livestock - mostly cows :-)
Enjoy your weekend!

PPS

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Leah said...

Great photos! Loving Lily's little pigtails.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Stacye Carroll said...

Reminded me of when mine were little...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home